With the International Financial Services Centre (GIFT City) on the governments’ radar to compete with offshore jurisdictions such as Singapore, Hong Kong, the panel shares views on the issuance of Operating Guidelines for AIFs in IFSC by SEBI and envision the unified regulator and the ease that it would bring to manage funds in India.
- Nupur Garg, Regional Lead- South Asia, PE & VC, IFC |
- Dipesh Shah, Chief, GIFT IFSC |
- Amit Dabas, Vice President, HQ Capital |
- Craig Gifford, Portfolio Director, Asia Funds, Funds and Capital Partnerships, CDC Group |
- Philippe Serres, Regional Manager – South Asia, Proparco Tushar Sachade, Partner, PwC India |
- Tushar Sachade, Partner, PwC India |
- Siddharth Shah, Partner, Khaitan & Co. (Moderator) |