A look into the reasons for the recent growth of the PE market in India, improvement in economic indicators, the formalized economy and the government handling NPA issues are plausibly the biggest of many or the experience of past learning’s of the Fund Managers in managing funds well and curating investment with a keen eye.
- Amit Varma, Co-founder & Managing Partner, Quadria Capital
- Gopal Jain, Managing Partner, Gaja Capital
- Nupur Garg, Regional Lead- South Asia, PE & VC, IFC
- Sudhir Variyar, Managing Director, Multiples Alternate Asset Management
- Promeet Ghosh, Managing Director – India, Temasek
- Gautam Mehra, Partner and India Tax Leader, PwC India (Moderator)