Liquidity is the lifeblood of financial markets. For players in private markets, it is perhaps even more so, and yet is much more complicated to achieve. Insights on options for managers to exit holdings, as relative infrequency of liquidity for private funds complicates matters and even the method of achieving liquidity can be difficult.
- Dev Santani, Senior Vice President – Investments, Private Equity, Brookfield Asset Management |
- Prashanth Prakash, Partner, Accel Partners India |
- Sean Sovak, Partner, Lighthouse Advisors India |
- Srinath S, Chief Executive Officer, Oman India JIF |
- Udai Dhawan, Managing Director & India Head, Standard Chartered PE |
- Karan Mohla, Executive Director and Head of Consumer Media & Technology, Chiratae Ventures India |
- Peeyush Dalmia,partner, McKinsey & Co. (Moderator) |