Infrastructure investments require significant capital to be committed over long periods of time. Panelists share insights on why Investment platforms such as Infrastructure Investment Trusts (InvITs) and Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) are sparsely used and why it is crucial that regulators continuously work with the investment community to make financial vehicles useful and relevant to investors.
- Deep Gupta, Managing Director, MIRA India Private Limited
- MK Sinha, Managing Partner & Co-Head, Global Infrastructure Partners India LLP
- Saurabh Agarwal, Regional Director – Infrastructure, CDPQ India
- Prof. Viney Sawhney, President, Boston National Capital Partners
- Satish Mandhna, Eversource Capital
- Kuljit Singh, Partner and Head of Infrastructure, Ernst & Young LLP
- Pratibha Jain, Founding Partner, NDA (Moderator)